If you are planning to use a Veteran Benefit, you can get a Shopping Sheet that will give you an estimate of aid you may receive if you attend UW-La Crosse. This is only an estimate and only for those using VA benefits. You will need to fill out the FAFSA, an application for free financial aid, in order to get a true FAFSA award. If you are interested in a Shopping Sheet, please request one here.

For more information on your Federal Tuition Assistance, go here or contact the Education Benefits Coordinator.