Each of the university's colleges and schools has needs that exceed funding provided by the state. Alumni support can range from unrestricted school- or college-based programs to specific departmental projects. These funds focus on scholarships, academic programs, technology upgrades, and support for student organizations.
Gifts to CBA will create additional resources to:
- Recruit and retain the best professors.
- Provide every student with meaningful professional development opportunities.
- Enable students to focus on learning through coursework and jobs connected to their careers.
To learn more about CBA's 50 Years Forward campaign, visit their website.
Gifts to the School of Education will support:
- Undergraduate research experiences for students
- Travel for students to attend summer Milwaukee and leadership training
- The Milwaukee Urban Experience and internship opportunities
- Teaching and learning
- Leadership training for junior faculty members