Annual giving to the UWL Fund keeps the Unversity strong and our alumni and friends connected to campus.
The UWL Fund allows small gifts to add up. Alumni giving to the UWL Fund says graduates believe in the education they received and the UWL mission. Giving is a vote of confidence in the continued work on campus.
The UWL Fund makes it possible for the university to respond to the campus' most pressing needs, offers flexibility to take advantage of unique opportunities, and be prepared to handle unexpected needs arises.
Your gifts ensure the University can continue to keep initiatives moving forward.
Every gift to UWL — no matter how large or small — is important. Many small gifts, when combined, can provide a scholarship, support a program, renovate a classroom, or build a building.
Each year, the UWL Fund supports:
- Scholarships to students
- Small grants to faculty and staff for professional and program development
- Research opportunities for faculty and staff
- Recruiting and retaining educators
- Special funding needs for campus building projects
- New programs or projects that represent new ideas and unique initiatives.
The UWL Fund is supported through:
- phonathons (fall/spring)
- direct mail appeals to alumni, parents and friends
If you want to make a donation, but aren’t sure where to give, you can give a gift to the UWL Fund to be used in an area of highest need.
Every dollar helps impact greatness at UWL.