Recognizing donors is an important way for the University to express its deep gratitude and show supporters how their generosity helps foster excellence at UWL. The generosity of donors has been critical in helping UWL continue a tradition of academic excellence. UWL donors are recognized for their cumulative liftetime gifts, their future commitments and their annual contributions.
Annual giving recognition
- GoLD: Gifts received from graduates Of the Last Decade (2007-2017)
- As a graduate of UWL from the past 10 years, you are part of an energetic community of young alumni who are making a difference in La Crosse and beyond.
- Every gift - no matter the size - enables UWL to provide today's students with opportunities you experienced as a student. Your annual gift to the UWL Fund can help make an impact on these students... your participation matters!
"I give to the UWL Fund because I know it goes to the areas of highest need and impact. UWL gave me incredible opportunities and I want to help others have the same experiences." -Andy Schroeder '16
- University Club: Recognizes donor gifts of $250-999.
- The Chancellor's Club: Recognizes generous alumni and friends who have made gifts totaling $1,000 or more in the last year to any area in the University. Chancellor's Club
Liftetime giving recognition
The La Crosse Society recognizes donors who have made a substantial commitment to the University over a lifetime.
- The 1909 Circle: $10,000 - $24,000
- The Coulee Circle: $25,000 - $99,999
- The Three Rivers Circle: $100,000 - $499,999
- The Grandad Bluff Circle: $500,000 - $999,999
- The Wisconsin Idea Circle: $1,000,000 +
Planned gift recognition: The Legacy Society
The Legacy Society recognizes those who have confirmed planned or deferred gifts to the UWL Foundation.
Planned Giving: The Legacy Society