Individuals interested in the Graduate Program in Human Performance at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (UWL) should apply for admission (https://apply.wisconsin.edu/) on-line.
Applications must include:
- Application to the University (on-line)
- Mission/Goal Statement
- This 1-page statement describes why the Graduate Program in Human Performance will meet your needs for future career or academic interests and why you choose to apply to UW-La Crosse for graduate study.
- GRE scores sent to UWL
- 2 Academic References. Please have your references complete the following recommendation form about your academic abilities and aptitude for this program of study.
- Transcripts of Prerequisite Courses showing the following courses (or equivalent)
- ESS 205 Human Anatomy
- ESS 206 Human Physiology
- ESS 302 Physiology of Exercise
- ESS 303 Biomechanics
**Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are required for admission.
All program application materials (including the on-line application to the University, mission/goal statement, transcripts, GRE scores, and recommendation forms) should be sent to:
Graduate Admissions Office (2320 Student Union, 1725 State Street, La Crosse, WI 54601) and must be received by the deadlines listed below.
Deadline for Applications
- Fall Semester Admission Only: February 1st