The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse sponsors foreign nationals in tenure-track faculty positions for their employment based work authorization visa (H-1B) and employment based immigrant petition (I-140). UWL works in partnership with UW-Madison's International Faculty & Staff Services to support these work authorization visas. Please refer to the UW-Madison IFSS website for further information. 

Immigration contacts

Krystal Juve  Profile of Krystal Juve

Human Resources Office Assistant
144 Graff Main Hall

Amy Whillock  Profile of Amy Whillock

Assistant Director, Human Resources
144 Graff Main Hall

Specialty areas:

Classification, recruitment, and employment functions for faculty, staff, and students