Employee action forms are used to appoint or reappoint employees or to make changes to an existing appointment. Click link below to open the file.

Academic staff, faculty, limited, and university staff

Graduate assistants (includes teaching and program assistants)

  • Hiring of Graduate Assistants is done through the PeopleAdmin hiring process
  • If you need a copy of the GA EAF for funding changes or FTE changes, please contact Shelle Gholson
  • Graduate student tuition waiver form (to waive non-resident tuition for graduate students) - contact Graduate Studies

Employment team contacts

Jo Ann Kuester Profile of Jo Ann Kuester
Employment Specialist
Specialty areas: Faculty & Academic Staff Appointment Contracts, Reappointments, New Employee Onboarding. Outside Activities Reporting
Shelle Gholson Profile of Shelle Gholson
Employment Specialist
Specialty areas:

Faculty promotion, retention, tenure & post tenure review; Faculty immigration; Appointments & onboarding (non-academic units); Miscellaneous Email Accounts; Adjunct Faculty