Human Resources

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu

Human Resources Forms

Address change - current employees can update online with My UW System

Career progression forms (non-instructional academic staff)

Emergency contact form  (current employees can update online with My UW System)

Exit Checklist 

Name change request form 

Performance appraisal forms (IDP)

Position description templates

Benefits Forms

Benefits program forms and publications

Beneficiary designation forms

Salary reduction agreement (TSA deductions)

Rehired annuitant election form 

Payroll Forms

Blank leave report (faculty/academic staff)

Direct deposit 

Duplicate W-2 form request 

Inter-institutional agreement (IIA)

Overload payment request form

Student payroll forms

Timesheets (classified employees) 

Vacation carryover forms

W-4 tax withholding form  (Note: only page 5 of the 6 page document needs to be completed for tax withholding changes)

Miscellaneous Forms

Accident reporting and worker's compensation

Email access form 

Employee grievance report form (for university staff)