Accessing Final Pay or Previous Pay Advices

The University of Wisconsin Shared Services in Madison provides former employees access to previous pay advices (pay stubs) or W-2 tax documents.  There are several ways in which former employees can gain access to this information:

  • Log onto the University System's online, employment verification system.  Current and former employees may produce past payment history and employment data by using this automated system.
  • If you are still a student or hold other University positions you can log into the MyUW Portal to access previous pay advices or W-2 tax documents.  Please note you must be on campus to access this information.
  • Make a request to UW Shared Services using the form located below.  

Additional Resources

Pay advice request form