Looking ahead:preparing for graduation & beyond

Career Services

  • Brenda Leahy, bleahy@uwlax.edu; 608-785-8514; 1140 Centennial Hall

What can I do with a major in…?

Graduate School Exploration



To access:

  • Click on "Register"

  • Enter Student Registration Code: ulc-c179

  • Create a Username and Password

  • Click on "Submit"

Transcript Request

If you are considering applying to graduate school, it is likely that you will need to request your UWL transcripts. You can request them online or in person in the Office of Records and Registration (117 Graff Main Hall).