LibQUAL+ Survey at Murphy Library - Completed in 2014, 2008, and 2004
The LibQUAL+ survey has been conducted three times at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. Please explore the information below to learn how the survey was conducted, what was learned, and how the library used the results.
About the LibQUAL+ Library Survey
The LibQUAL+ survey measures library users’ opinions of service quality in libraries. Developed and extensively tested by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL), it has been used by more than 1,200 libraries, including many UW-System libraries. Murphy Library conducted LibQUAL+ surveys in 2014, 2008, and 2004. we look forward to comparing our 2014 results to previous results.
Note: The following files are PDFs and require Adobe Reader
- LibQUAL+ Executive Summary: 2014 | 2008 | 2004 - Highlights of major findings.
- Survey Results Portfolio for Murphy Library: 2014 | 2008 | 2004- The official LibQUAL+ results report for Murphy Library
- LibQUAL+ Results Review & Glossary: 2008 | 2004 - A guide of terms and survey questions to be used when reviewing the survey results.
- Sample Specifications & Response Rate: Murphy Library: 2008 | 2004
- LibQUAL+ Comparison Data:
- 2008 LibQUAL+ Presentation to Faculty Senate Library Committee: PowerPoint |Handout
- 2008 LibQUAL+ Report to NCA
- LibQUAL+: Measuring Service Quality Perceptions - Provost Council Report: 2008 | 2004
- LibQUAL+: Measuring Service Quality Perceptions - Graduate Council Report:2004 and Supporting documents
UW System Results
- Survey Results for UW System: 2004 (pdf) - The official LibQUAL+ results report for UW System
- Council of University of Wisconsin Libraries Report: 2008
Direct questions to John Jax, Collection and Resource Development Librarian,firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-8567.