Residence Life

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu

Service desks are located in the front lobby of each residence hall. They are open the following hours:

Sunday, 11am-midnight
Monday through Thursday, 10am-midnight
Friday, 10am-3am
Saturday, 11am-3am

Equipment available at each desk varies, but includes such items as games, vacuums, and cooking utensils. Pizzas, ethernet & cable TV cords may be purchased at the front desk. Other services include keys to facilities such as the computer lab. You must have a University identification card and be a resident of the hall to check out items. Rules, regulations, and times for check out vary among residence halls. Remote printing is available from both residence hall computer labs and from student rooms.

Cables and cords for sale

Want to wire up your computer to the network? Ethernet cables are $5 at the front desk. 
Need your TV hooked up to watch in your own room? Coaxial cables are $5 at the front desk.


Want to know when a washer or dryer will be ready for your use? Check out LaundryView:

Mail service in the residence halls

The residence halls provide both U.S. and campus mail services when classes are in session. Campus mail is a free service for students wishing to correspond with other students or offices on campus. Address campus mail with the recipient's name, campus address, and CAMPUS MAIL printed clearly on the envelope.

NOTE: Campus mail should not be used for the payment of University bills or for items with a deposit.


If you are hungry for a late-night snack, or need the perfect compliment to a roommate movie-night, stop by the front desk and grab a pizza. The Desk Assistant will happily prepare your pizza just the way you like it using our own pizza ovens.

Security, emergency assistance, and lock-outs

Do you or your roommates need help? Need to find the Hall Director, RA or emergency personnel? Are you locked out of your room? Go to the front desk and they can help you.

Vending and laundry refunds

If you attempt to use a soda or snack machine and encounter an issue (i.e. product got stuck, machine didn't produce anything) please click this link and fill out the following forms: 

For snack refunds

For soda/pop refunds

The link will take you to a refund form to fill out. A snack refund can be picked up at the Tower One Card Office. Soda refunds are credited to your campus cash.

Refund problems with laundry machines (i.e. swiped your card, money accepted, but machine would not work) can be reported by clicking this link and filling out the form:

For laundry refunds:

Laundry refunds are credited to your campus cash.