Profile pages are available to UWL employees who have a NetID.
Each profile page consists of 3 components:
- Headshot - UWL employee professional headshots are taken by the office of University Communications
- Headshot does not appear or is incorrect, contact email@example.com.
- Contact information - maintained by HR in an employee database
- Contact information is incorrect, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biographical information - edited and maintained by each employee in the profile page. Here's how:
- Log in to https://share.uwlax.edu/profile/ using your UWL NetID.
- Edit your profile information. 8 fields will become available for editing:
Note: Only fields which contain information will display on your profile page.
- Office hours (may appear on "our people" pages)
- Specialty area(s): this information should be as concise as possible. 144 characters, like a "tweet", is a good goal. (may appear on "our people" pages)
- Brief biography
- Current courses at UWL
- Teaching history
- Professional history
- Research and publishing
- Important links
- Click "Save".