University Centers

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu

Student Union Thanksgiving Weekend Hours!

Wednesday 11/22/17 Building closes at 4:30
Thursday 11/23/17 CLOSED
Friday 11/24/17 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ADMISSIONS ONLY
Saturday 11/25/17 CLOSED
Sunday 11/26/17 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. 

Staff are encouraged to obtain a Staff Eagle ID card. The Eagle ID Card is the official card of UW-La Crosse and you may be asked to supply the card for proof of identity. 

The card is used for many things including: 

  • Access to certain rooms or buildings on campus
  • Ability to check out books in the library
  • Spend staff campus cash (needs to be added)
  • Staff block plans
  • Access to special events   

How do I obtain an identification card?

Please bring your employee number and driver's license or state issued ID to 1131 Student Union to get a card. This can be done Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm, except in the summer and breaks, the office is open until 4:00pm.

What should I do when I leave employment at UWL?

Give your employee ID to your supervisor, your employee ID is not longer valid.