THANK YOU FOR A GREAT FALL SEMESTER!
Dec. 4-7th is the last week of tutoring. Please keep an eye out for the spring calendar!
HIRING SPRING TUTORS
UB is looking to hire several tutors this spring. If you are interested working with diverse populations and first-generation high school students this would be a great experience for you. If you are interested in being a mentor and tutor please apply here.
Tutoring hours are:
- Monday nights from 3:30 to 5:30pm @ Brookwood High (paid travel time and transportation is provided).
- Monday nights 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. session at Holmen High School (paid travel time and transportation is provided).
- Wednesday nights from 2:30 to 8 p.m. @ Tomah High (paid travel time and transportation is provided).
- Wednesday nights from 3:45 to 8 p.m. @ Sparta High (paid travel time and transportation is provided).
- Thursday evenings from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. @ UWL.
Please contact Lisa if you have any questions.
HIRING PROGRAM ASSISTANT
UB is looking to fill a program assistant position. The Program Assistant will assist all administrative staff in the preparation of program applications & reports; maintain and oversee budget and payroll records; manage daily office operations; supervise student office workers; help plan and coordinate participants’ programs and services; maintain participant records and databases; prepare correspondence and newsletters; conduct annual participant follow-up survey; coordinate participation in USDA Summer Food program.
If you are interested, please apply at the UWL HR site. If you have questions, please direct them to Lisa Yang .