Forms and Surveys
SURVEYS & RSVPS
- Spring Semester Evaluation
- SUMMER Evaluation
- Academic Year (AY) Survey
- Fall Semester Evaluation Survey
- None at this time.
SENIORS! UW COLLEGE APPLICATIONS ARE NOW LIVE
UB Seniors, you may now start your UW college applications online. Even if you haven't finished (or started) your personal statements we encourage you to start your application. You can fill in the general information and any other information and save it until you have your statements done. Want to know something cool? Once you have submitted an application and are wanting to start another UW application, all you need to do is select a new UW campus to apply to and your information will auto-populate. Please review your information and make sure your statements state the correct university (ie.: "I am excited to attend UW-La Crosse" when you are applying to UW-Eau Claire).
If you should need assistance or want to come into the UB office please contact Lee, Paul, or Lisa and we will be happy to help you.
You can start your UW College applications here!
Summer Upward Bound
Watch the video below to see what we did this summer. Thank you for an awesome summer!
Feel free to contact us about next summer!
To get your Stipend you must:
- Complete any pending survey(s)
- RSVP to upcoming events
- Complete Cyberbound
- Submit a copy of your ACT scores from juniors & anyone who missed the UB ACT needs to make it up.
- Seniors: copies/pictures of your college acceptance letters & your SAR from FAFSA.
Orientation Forms and Surveys
New students, during their 60 day probationary period are required to complete the following surveys and forms.
- Needs Assessment - print off this form and circulate it to your teachers. When completed, submit the form to your tutoring supervisor.
- LASSI Survey - this is an assessment of how you study, and helps us understand what help you may need from Upward Bound.
- COPS Survey - this is an interest inventory to help direct your career choices. We will use this information to help plan Career Day, college visits, and summer sessions.
- 60 Day Probation Contract- it is important that everyone understands what is expected by being a part of Upward Bound. Print, sign and submit this form to your tutoring supervisor.
- Authorization Release Form - print off this form and parents complete the emergency contact and sign in consent for school administrators to provide release of midterms, grades, and/or transcripts; state testing scores (such as but not limited to ACT, PSAT, SAT, WKCE, Badger, etc.); financial aid application, award letters, and other proposal letters; copy of Student Aid Report (SAR) and FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid); copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP) or any other recommended disability services or diagnosis; any other information about students' postsecondary plans, status on program admissions applications, enrollment verification in a postsecondary institution, information about graduation from postsecondary institution, and any other records verifying students' admission to, attendance or status at and/or separation from a postsecondary institution.
- Self Esteem Inventory - completed once per year by all UB participants, this surveys uses statements, to which you decide are "like you" or "not like you".
UB STUDENT HANDBOOK