Of all of the regional chapters of Graduate School Associations, WAGS is considered the most active, and as such, has much to offer its members. Our annual conference will be held this year in Seattle, Washington from March 19–22, 2017. You will find that we have invited several exciting speakers to address conference attendees and that we will be having a variety of relevant discussion topics in enhancing culture in graduate education.
- The opportunity to form a strong professional network of associates who share similar concerns
- Smaller, more intimate meetings that allow for strong collegial friendships
- Exchange of practices and strategies relevant to regional needs
- General recognition of regional strengths, challenges, and opportunities
- Member pricing for our annual conference
- Access to the following award competitions for graduate students:
- Three Minute Thesis Award
- Distinguished Masters Thesis Award
- Biological Sciences, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, LIfe Sciences, and Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, and Business
- Innovation in Technology Award
- Discussion with graduate school leaders on current challenges and developments
- $300, annual membership fee
- Membership and new membership fees run January-December (calendar year) and can be made online using a credit card.
If you need to update your membership representatives, please email updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org.