University of Wisconsin-La Crosse |

Veteran Services

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu
  • Certification request


    Each term, you must complete an enrollment certification request form in order for your GI Bill education benefits to be processed.

    The certification request is located on our D2L site.  If you do not have access to the Veterans and Military Benefits D2L site, please contact our office so we can add you to our group.