Expenses & Financial Information
The tuition costs are the same for in-state and out-of-state residents. Refund of tuition upon withdrawal depends on the timing of withdrawal.
Tuition for 2013-14
Approximate tuition cost for each track:
Track A/B 46 cr $18,400
Track C 31 cr $12,400
Track 2 22 cr $8,800
- Textbook costs will fluctuate based on the required textbooks each year. (Textbook costs were approximately $600.00 last year). These costs are dependent on whether you already own some of these textbooks and/or whether you purchase new or used textbooks. Students are advised to purchase textbooks online.
- There are fees for items such as web-based software use (~$100 per semester for all Tracks), electronic clinical management system (~$75 for Track A/B students), and liability insurance (~$13 for Track A/B students).
- Students are required to have access to a scanner for submission of certain coursework material and a headphone/microphone headset for certain live chat sessions.
- Students are responsible for their own health insurance (Track A/B students).
- Living expenses are the responsibility of the student.
- We encourage you to apply for Financial Aid between January and March proceeding the academic year in which you plan to attend. Contact the financial aid office for more details.
- Financial aid is not available during any semester in which you are enrolled for 5 credits or less. If you choose to take an additional 1 credit course, you would then be eligible for financial aid. Otherwise, opt for extra funding in the semester prior to that.
UW- La Crosse Student Financial Aid Office
215 Graff Main Hall
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-8604
Fax: (608) 785-8843
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
7:45 am to 4:30 pm
For information regarding Gainful Employment please visit:
For information regarding scholarship opportunities please visit:
Interested in supporting the program? For further information on contributing to the program please visit: