Dates & Deadlines
Early September - The online application
to the UW-L Graduate School opens.
Applicants encouraged to send transcripts at this time.
October 1 - OT Program activates Program Application link on the website and begins accepting applications.
December 1 - Completion of Personal Potential Index (PPI)
Recommended Deadline: Applicants are encouraged to submit all evaluations to ETS by Dec. 1 as this ensures
completed PPI Reports will arrive in the OT office by the program's January 4 application deadline.
January 4 - Application Deadline
All application materials must be submitted by January 4 in order to be considered.
> Program application materials include:
- Program application
- Shadow/Observation experience submitted on required form
- Inclusion of resume
> Materials required by the UW-L Graduate School include:
- Online application
- Submission of all college transcripts
> International applicants must also submit all additional required documents.
Those failing to submit all of the required materials by the application deadline will not be considered for admission.
Late February / Early March - Applicants
notified of their admission. Applicants receive one of three
- Invitation to join the program.
- Applicant is an alternate for admission and may receive an offer should an accepted applicant decline the program's offer.
- Applicant will not be invited to join the program.
Late May - New OT students begin courses and participate in orientation activities.