Wisconsin Licensing

Occupational Therapy License in Wisconsin (Temporary or Permanent)

1.  The process and forms are on this website:  http://dsps.wi.gov/Home  Click on Licenses/Permits/Registrations-- Health Professions – Occupational Therapy. 

2.  For either a temporary or permanent license, proof that you have completed your education is required.  There is a form called the Certificate of Professional Education that must be completed and sent to the licensing board by the university.  Please note that even though the form says that it can be completed by the program director, I DO NOT complete these forms because I do not have the university seal.  If you mail it to me, it will delay getting the form processed.    

Complete your portion of the form and send (snail mail or fax) the form, along with an explanatory email, directly to:

Carla Burkardt, Assistant Dean
College of Science and Health
228 Graff Main Hall
University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI  54601
608-785-6520 (fax)

3.  Transcripts are available from the registrar’s office.  Current fee is $10.00.  http://www.uwlax.edu/records/transcripts/RequestForm.htm

Return to Alumni Information