* 2013 Season: The 2013 schedule is largely complete, so you can now start putting those dates into your calendar. We have also gone through and updated all sections of the website, so all information is new and current. Especially, we've designed a new band camp page, so be sure to check it out! We will be performing two shows during the 2013 season, one being designed around a latin jazz theme, and another featuring music from the band "Journey".
* Special June 1st Performance (Returning Members): We have been asked by a faculty member if we could play at their retirement party, and after surveying the band it appears we will have enough people to put on a performance! If you indicated to your section leader in April that you'd be able to perform, we'll see you on Saturday June 1st. Location and exact times to be announced, but tentatively thinking about 6:00PM-7:30PM Saturday evening. Watch your email for updates.
* Football Game Info For Spectators: Click Here for information from the UW-L Football Team about what is happening at each game, as well as a print-out form to order season tickets (remember, UW-L students are admitted to each game free of charge).
* Halloween Dress-Up Performance: It's back! For our October 26th football game, instead of dressing in our usual band uniforms, everyone will dress up in a Halloween costume of their choice. More details will be provided as we get closer to Halloween, but start thinking of some clever costume ideas!
* Website Feedback: Our website has recently undergone a complete "backstage" overhaul, and in addition to having the new UW-L branding scheme, it should now look great on almost any computer configuration. We've also made content updates to a lot of the site pages, with major updates now live on both the Band Camp and Member Info Form pages. Let us know what you think! Comments and feedback about the SEMB website can be directed to Alex Reed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, watch your UW-L email for SEMB related news and announcements.
New UW-L Students: Click Here for information on how to activate your university email account.