Student Affairs Administration (SAA)
Leaders in Student Affairs!
Seeking stellar grad students
Instruction & On-the-job training provided
Department of SAA
M.S.Ed. at a Glance
Delivery format: Cohort-based Face-to-face, Blended & Online
Tuition per credit hour: Financial Info
Admission priority deadline: Feb. 1st
GRE required?: No
Years to complete program: 2
Professional Experience: Graduate Assistantships, Internships & More!
Note: Applications accepted until all spots are filled.
Ed.D. at a Glance
Delivery format: Cohort-based online
Tuition per credit hour: $700
Program Start Date: May 2017
Admission priority deadline: Dec. 1st
GRE required?: No
Years to complete program: 3
Dissertation Required?: Yes
Dissertation Process Starts: 2nd year
Note: Share courses and electives with other UW System schools!
- New Ed.D program will launch May of 2017!
- Application deadline of July 15th for the M.S.Ed. on-campus cohort that will begin in September 2016
- Dr. Vianden approved as a tenured faculty member at UWL!
- Dr. Svoboda's article selected to represent the the Social Class Issues in Higher Education knowledge community!
- Dr. Lozano publishes book: Latina/o College Student Leadership: Emerging Theory, Promising Practice.
- Dr. Vianden approved for sabbatical for the 2016-17 academic year.
- SAA seeks students fluent in German! We are actively looking for an intern at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences starting summer of 2017. Must be admitted to the SAA program in fall of 2016 to qualify. SAA program sends first student abroad
- Study tour to London being planned for January 2017! All SAA students, alums, and friends are invited to join this great trip. Stay tuned for more info
- SAA LinkedIn group offers great connection opportunities.