University of Wisconsin-La Crosse |

Veteran Services

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu

Certification request

Each term, students using Federal GI bill benefits must complete an enrollment certification request form in order for those benefits to be processed.

The certification request is located on our D2L site.  If you do not have access to the Veterans and Military Benefits D2L site, please contact our office so we can add you to the group.