It is the policy of the University of Wisconsin Physical Therapy Consortium that all students who desire admission to the program must meet the requirements and complete the admission process by the posted deadlines. Applicants should be aware that admission to the professional program is competitive (45 selected for admission) and not all that apply can be accommodated.
The admission selection process includes the following:
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Prerequisite GPA
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
- Responses to narratives included on PTCAS application
- Feedback from clinical observation/shadow experiences
- Feedback from letters of reference