Lori Webster-Dahl, PT, DPT, MS, Cert MDT
Physical Therapy Program, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- DPT, Simmons College
- M.S., University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, Physical Therapy
- B.S., University of Wisconsin - Madison, Physical Therapy
Professional Activities and Recognitions:
Member of the APTA, WPTA;S
tate and national private practice section member; Orthopedic section member
- Served as the WPTA conference committee chair for 7 years.
- Received the WPTA Clinical Instructor of the Year award in 2001.
- Received the WPTA Physical Therapist of the Year Honorable Mention Award in 2010.
Clinical Expertise / Courses Taught:
- I have enjoyed practicing as a licensed Physical Therapist since 1994. I currently own and operate PTWorks Physical Therapy& Sports Rehabilitation in Mauston, WI (my hometown!) My clinical areas of focus have been in outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine. I am certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy of the Spine (cert MDT). I enjoy the differential diagnosis process involved in complex orthopedic cases and find the process of clinical decision making to be one of the most interesting areas of our amazing profession. I thoroughly enjoy mentoring students in my private practice outpatient clinic as well as in the classroom setting. I currently teach "Clinical Teaching" for the second year PT students at UW-L and have assisted with Spine Orthopedics and Upper and Lower Extremity Orthopedics in past years.