Welcome to the Cashier's Office
News and Updates
6/13/2013 - We are happy to announce that we now accept VISA for online payments.
All previous balances plus a $100 Non-refundable/Non-transferable Registration Deposit are required
to be paid prior to registration for classes. This deposit is a pre-payment, so it will not appear as a charge
on the student bill or WINGS account. Registration for a class creates a series of commitments for the University
(taking an available seat in a class, scheduling instructors, classrooms and resources), therefore the $100 registration
deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
January 7, 2013
- Winter Intersession (J-term) Account Statement sent to Campus
January 28, 2013
- First Day of classes for Spring 2013 term and Financial Aid
February 7, 2013
- Winter Intersession Bill Due.
February 8, 2013
- Spring Semester Account Statement sent to Campus email
February 8, 2013
- Last day to drop full semester courses with 100% refund (less
non-refundable $100 deposit.)
February 22, 2013
- Last day to drop full semester courses with 50% refund (less
non-refundable $100 deposit).
After February 22, no refund is given.
March 12, 2013
- Spring Semester Account Statement Due, pay in full to avoid 1%
March 13, 2013
- Additional Spring Account Statement sent to Campus E-mail for
charges added since last account statement and remaining balance
from the February 8th statement.
1% service charge added to all balances over 30 days.
April 8, 2013
- Summer 2013 registration begins. All Spring 2013 Account
Statements must be paid in full prior to registering along with
$100 non-refundable registration deposit.
April 13, 2013
- 1% service added to all balances over 30 days.
June 15, 2013
- First bill of
Summer Semester Generated.
July 14, 2013
- First bill due 1% Finance Charge Added.
July 15, 2013
- Second bill of Summer Semester Generated.
August 13, 2013
- Second bill due (all balances to be paid in full) /
Restrictions Generated. 1% Finance Charge Added.