Posted 9:42 a.m. Monday, Nov. 30, 2020
UWL's Student Health Center is open to serve healthcare needs of UWL and Western Technical College students — even needs unrelated to COVID-19.
- Medical evaluations
- Treatment of injuries and illnesses
- Physical therapy
- Mental health
- Medications, supplies and prescriptions
- Sexual health including STI testing and birth control services
- Much more
Call 608.785.8558 to book an appointment.
- Inform the scheduler if you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or other COVID-19 symptoms or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past ten days.
- You will be required to wear a mask at any in-person appointment.
- Some health center services are provided virtually.