Posted 7:15 p.m. Monday, May 15, 2023
Celebrate Edvest 529 Day by enrolling in Wisconsin’s 529 College Savings Plan. It’s a convenient way for families to save for higher education costs.
There are many benefits to opening an Edvest account:
- Money can be used at any accredited school
- State income tax deduction (limitations apply)
- 100% tax-free compound earnings
- Flexible investment choice
Earn $50 or $100 Bonus for Opening an Edvest Account
Get a $50 or $100 bonus to your account when you open an Edvest account between May 22 and May 31, 2023 with a $250 deposit or $500 deposit with recurring contributions for at least 6 months.
- Attend the 529 Day Webinar hosted by the Wisconsin College Savings Program on Thursday, May 18, at 11:30 am
- For information on the 529 College Savings Plan go to Edvest.com