Wellness Weekend is packed with Health and wellness-oriented programming starting Thursday running through Monday.
Classes meet as usual Thursday and Friday. With a few exceptions (such as classes or labs which only meet on Mondays), there will generally be no classes or assignments Saturday through Monday, Oct.18.
Wellness Weekend was initiated by Faculty Senate as a means of giving students a wellness break in the middle of the semester.
View the Extended Wellness Weekend website for the full schedule of events.
Related events on October 14 (Classes meet as usual)
Related events on October 15 (Classes meet as usual)
Related events on October 16
- Mushroom Walk – Presented by the Mycology Club
10:00 am – Lower Hixon Trailhead - Free
- Cinema Saturday with CAB: Inside Out
4 PM, 7 PM | Student Union Theater - Free
- Women’s Soccer
2:00 pm - Soccer/Lacrosse Turf at the Veterans Memorial Sports Complex
- Coloring Pages @ the REC
Related events on October 17
- Men’s Lacrosse
12:00 pm - Soccer/Lacrosse Turf at the Veterans Memorial Sports Complex
- Coloring Pages @ the REC - Free
Related events on October 18
- S’mores With The Senators
4:30-8:30 pm – Union Fire Pit – Free
- Coloring Pages @ the REC – Free
Recreational Eagle Center Hours
- Building: 10:00 am-10:00 pm
- Fitness Center: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
- Outdoor Connection: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
- Climbing Wall: 3:00 pm-6:00 pm