NBCOT exam sign-up

  • Special Accommodations:  You have the right to ask for a special accommodation if you had one documented when you were at UWL. 
  • ACVF Form:  IGNORE THIS FORM:  WE DO NOT USE IT!!!!! The ACVF form is for students who attend universities that issue transcripts only once or twice a year.  UWL issues transcripts right way and they will be issued, upon your request, after graduation.  There isn’t anything we can do to speed this process. The registrar will not verify your graduation date until December 18, 2011.  The ACVF cannot be used at our school, so just ignore it.
  • Character Questions: There are character questions that will be asked on your application to sit for the examination.  If you have a situation that causes some issues with these character questions (i.e. such as a felony charge on your criminal background check, etc.), please call Dr. Denton for advice on how to best handle the situation. 
  • Exam Locations:   Pro-Metric Centers are available throughout the country.  The exam is available on demand however there are black-out dates at the end of the calendar year. 
  • Transcripts:   You will need to request official transcripts from UWL to apply to NBCOT to take the exam.  As of 6/25/14, the fee is $10.00/transcript and UWL has a fairly rapid turn around time.  When you need a transcript, please contact the Registrar’s office.