Citizenship and visas

Applicants to the PA Program must be citizens of the United States, or hold a permanent US immigrant visa (green card), or other visa status appropriate for education. Such applicants should recognize the regional mission of the program in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. Th eUWL Office of International Education can provide assistance in coordinating the applications of applicants who are not US citizens or permanent residents of the US.  Further information for international applicants is included in the instructions that accompany the Supplemental Application.