A page within School Psychology


Both UWL and WSPA (the Wisconsin School Psychology Association) have scholarships, grants, and awards for graduate students. Students are encouraged to apply for University travel and research grants that have been reserved for graduate students. 

Graduate students can apply for UWL travel funds to attend professional conferences and/or to present their research at professional conferences.

For RSEL (Research, Service-Learning, and Educational Leadership) Grants, students can receive up to $2,200 to support their research and/or educational leadership. 

There are also poster grants for presenting at professional conferences.