Doctor of Education in Student Affairs Administration & Leadership (Ed.D.)
To prepare student affairs professionals for advanced positions of leadership in diverse institutions of higher education.
- Knowledge: To develop competent and expert student affairs professionals;
- Management and Leadership: To develop innovative student affairs managers and leaders;
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research: To develop scholar practitioners who advance data-informed decision-making
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: To develop advocates for diversity and social justice;
- Interpersonal Relationships: To develop ethical and people-focused leaders.
Join our mailing list
Want updates? Please join our email list for periodic updates about our new EdD program by sending your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise not to overwhelm you with canned marketing materials and will be in touch with relevant updates that may be of interest to you. Also, make sure to "like" us on Facebook @ UW-La Crosse, SAA.