University of Wisconsin-La Crosse |

Veteran Services

Expand page menu
Skip to page menu


We want to facilitate your transition from the military to university life. Should you have any questions or concerns please let our office know and we will do our best to address your issues.

We can help:

  • Apply for Federal and State VA benefits
  • Understand and get the most out of your educational benefits
  • Fill out the National Guard Tuition Reimbursement Grant Application
  • Connect you to resources on campus and in the community
  • Veterans receive Priority Registration
Ch. 30, 1606, & 1607 VERIFY YOUR ATTENDANCE

The last day of every month

WAVE website