Military Duty Withdrawal Policy

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

Military duty withdrawal applies to those students who are ordered to active duty (i.e., active duty Reserve, National Guard), not to individuals who voluntarily enlist. A copy of the orders/activation papers must be submitted to Student Life, 149 Graff Main Hall. The staff in that office will provide assistance and guidance with the withdrawal process, which may occur at any time. Depending on when the withdrawal is effective, options are available for complete or partial withdrawal with grades of "EP" and "EF," for accepting normal letter grades, or for "Incomplete" grades.

Refunds will be calculated based on dates and options selected. More information can be found in the university's full Military Duty Withdrawal Policy.

Student Life

149 Graff Main Hall