Skip to main content

Accessibility menu

Skip to main content Skip to footer

Veterans & military-related

A page within Admissions

Military Alums

Step One: Explore UW-La Crosse

Veteran and military-related campus resources: 

Visit UW-La Crosse (optional): 

Step Two: Apply to UW-La Crosse as a transfer student

The majority of veterans who apply to UW-La Crosse are considered transfer students, because many times the Admissions Office can grant college credit for completed military coursework. There are exceptions to this information; therefore, if it is determined that you should be classified as a new freshman, the Admissions Office will be able to change this information after you apply. If you have any questions, please call the Admissions Office at 608.785.8939.

To begin the application process, please visit our transfer admissions page.