PEER COMPARISONS DATA
Reviewing comparison data from sister and peer institutions is an essential component in evaluating UWL's success in providing both a quality academic environment and appropriate student services for our students. Peer data comes from a variety of sources depending on how it is to be used. The links below contain information both about UWL's standard peer groups, as well as sources for commonly requested peer comparison data.
- UWL Performance Peers (set by UW-La Crosse)
- UWSA Comprehensive Institutions Tuition Peers (.xls file) (set by UW System)
- UWSA Comprehensive Institutions Salary Peers (.xls file) (set by UW System)
- UW System Office of Policy and Research (OPAR) Maintains disaggregated data for each UW System institution. The links below lead to the most frequently requested data for UWL and our sister institutions.
The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) is the core postsecondary education data collection program for the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES). It is a single, comprehensive system designed to encompass all institutions and educational organizations whose primary purpose is to provide postsecondary education.
- IPEDS Data Feedback Reports - compares UWL's performance on selected metrics to peer and aspirant institutions (see UWL Performance Peers above)
- IPEDS Data Center Allows comparisons between a focus institution and comparison institutions. Data are available only from the latest IPEDS data collection year, and results are simple and streamlined. Individuals that need access to more data should use the Peer Analysis System
To suggest website additions or changes, send us your feedback to email@example.com.