Important links, handouts & videos
- We had 3 confirmed cases of mumps at UWL during the Spring of 2016. For information on mumps, including potential complications, how to prevent infection & vaccination recommendations, visit the CDC website &/or see documents below.
UWL Mumps InfoMumps FAQs
- Go Ask Alice! A leading Internet resource supported by Columbia University that answers reader-generated questions ranging from acne to x-rays.
- Join The Club (BetterBraces.com) Quality orthopedic braces at reasonable prices
PLEASE NOTE: The information in these handouts is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice--it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. Consult a qualified healthcare provider if you have questions or concerns regarding a medical condition.
- Tips for runners
- Beginner's running program
- 7-week return-to-running program
- Intermediate return-to-running program
- Shopping for running shoes
- Tips for avoiding injuries
- Tips for dealing with acute injuries
- Weight-training modifications for the shoulder
- Postural modifications to improve neck comfort
- The Back Book
- Sitting modifications to improve low back comfort
- Extension-oriented treatment of low back pain plus leg pain
Combined Oral Contraceptives--What You Need To Know