Space and Extended Use of University Facilities

If the proposed project will require:

  • reassignment of space or facilities currently assigned to some other use,
  • additional university space,
  • rental of off-campus space,
  • remodeling, and/or  
  • extended use of university facilities such as library, technology or classroom,

The PI/PD, through his/her dean's office, should consult in advance with UWL's space and remodeling representative and then initiate the appropriate space request form. This must be done regardless of the source of financial support for such changes. If the proposal envisions remodeling or construction of new space, the PI/PD should work through his/her dean's office with the Executive Director of Facilities Planning and Management.