Minor (all colleges)

Due to COVID-19, our physical office is closed. However, all classes will be held online and instructors and staff are working remotely. We recommend email or Canvas to reach instructors and email or phone for departmental business.

Visit the University's COVID-19 Response page


View full screen


UWL's undergraduate minor in psychology -  program requirements and course descriptions  

Additional information

To minor in psychology

  • The college (CASSH, CBA, or CSAH) associated with your major determines the specific requirements for the psychology minor  - the credit and course requirements by college are provided on the catalog pages linked above
  • Teacher education students also have specific requirements different from other college requirements.
  • To declare psychology as a minor visit the academic/advising office or individual associated with your college
  • Psychology minors may take either PSY210 or PSY212 
  • Most psychology minors are required to take PSY 321: Research Methods for Psychology Minors (not required of students who major in CST or SOC or WGS or all CBA majors)
  • Checksheet for Minors in Psychology