Re-entry student

Students who leave UW-La Crosse in good academic standing are eligible to return to their studies as re-entry students.

Re-entry students apply to UW-La Crosse using the online application at You must submit copies of transcripts to the Office of Records and Registration from any institution(s) you attended after you left UW-La Crosse. Eligibility for re-entry is based upon previous work at this university; however, to re-enroll, you must be eligible to return to the institution last attended.

Re-entry transfers must meet the same GPA requirements for admission as other transfer students.

If you desire re-admission after having been declared ineligible to continue at UW-La Crosse for scholastic or other reasons, you must contact the dean of the UWL school or college in which you were last enrolled.