Financial conflict of interest (FCOI)
This policy identifies procedures and guidelines to be followed in resolving actual and potential grant applicants' conflicts of financial interests pertaining to grants and sponsored research projects funded by Federal agencies, such as the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Memorandums of Understanding - MOUs (Word docx to use as templates)
- Report forms for submissions to ORSP by subrecipient institution (Word docx to use as templates)
- UWL investigators must use UWL for their SFI/FCOI disclosures and reporting. Certifications will be provided by ORSP to the primary institution; please contact us for assistance.
- SFI Disclosure Form link - Qualtrics survey
- SFI Disclosure Form pdf to assist you in preparing your responses. May not be used in lieu of electronic submission. Please note that this contains all of the questions of the survey; you will only be asked the questions that are required of you based on your answers as you progress through the survey. If you have any questions, please contact ORSP.