Skip to main content

Accessibility menu

Skip to main content Skip to footer


A page within International Education & Engagement

Change of Address - If you have moved, you must complete and submit a change of address form to IEE immediately in person or via email. Please also remember to change your address in WINGS.

Departure - You only need to complete this form if you are not returning to UWL next semester.

Dependent I-20 Request - Form to request an I-20 for F-2 dependent. 

Employment Letter Template - Departments should refer to this template when hiring an international student for on-campus employment

Family Invitation Request - Please complete this form if your family is planning to visit you in the United States for graduation.

General Letter Request

Program Extension - If the end date on your I-20 is approaching and you will not complete your program by that time, please complete this form.

Reduced Credit Load (RCL) - Please complete if going to be enrolled in less than 12 credits as undergraduate student or 9 credits as a graduate student prior to semester start. 

SEVIS Transfer-Out - Complete this form if you are leaving UWL and transferring to another institution in the United States.