Skip to main content

Accessibility menu

Skip to main content Skip to footer

Employment opportunities

A page within Campus Child Center

Campus Child Center employs UWL students to work as teaching assistants in our program. To be hired as a teaching assistant, one must have completed or be currently enrolled in one of the following courses:

  • Child Growth and Development for EC/MC Educators (ECE 212)
  • Introduction to Early Childhood Education (ECE 213)
  • Child Growth and Development - Birth-age 3 (ECE 214)
  • Child Growth and Development - Ages 4-8 (ECE 215)
  • Life Span Development (PSY 212)
  • To meet national accreditation standards, employment priority is given to Early Childhood-Middle Childhood Education, Middle Childhood-Early Adolescent Education, and Psychology (Child/Youth Care Emphasis) majors. 

Student employees who have a certificate of completion for an assistant child care teacher training program approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction are eligible for employment as a teacher assistant.

Please contact for more information.