Campus Child Center employs UWL students to work as teaching assistants in our program. To be hired as a teaching assistant, one must have completed or be currently enrolled in one of the following courses:
- Child Growth and Development for EC/MC Educators (ECE 212)
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education (ECE 213)
- Life Span Development (PSY 212)
- Developmental Psychology (PSY 210)
- Child Development (PSY 310)
According to national accreditation standards, employment priority is given to Early Childhood, Elementary Education, and Psychology (Child/Youth Care Emphasis) majors.
Please contact Dawn Hays at email@example.com for information on obtaining an application for employment.