Mission and Values
The mission of the Student Life Office (SLO) is to enrich and support the UWL community through programmatic opportunities, as well as individual interventions.
We challenge and support individual growth through educational outreach, including the areas of wellness, alcohol education, campus safety, violence prevention, and programming for students in transition.
We strive to meet individuals where they are along their journey by providing the assistance and guidance they need and deserve. SLO is a campus resource and an integral part of the Division of Student Affairs.
Student Life Values:
- Student Centered: Students are at the heart of our work.
- Intentional, Purposeful and Progressive
- Reliable, Trustworthy and Fair
- Personable, Fun, Welcoming, and Helpful
- Partnerships and Collaboration
- Inclusivity and Openness