Box Office Policies
- Ticket reservations will only be taken during regular box office hours.
- The UWL Theatre box office accepts cash, check, MasterCard and Visa only. We do not accept UWL's Tower Tender/Campus Cash.
- All tickets are the responsibility of the purchaser. All cancellations or ticket changes must be made at least 24 hours prior to the performance. The box office does not buy-back unused tickets or refund tickets.
- A valid UWL student ID is required to purchase tickets at the student rate. Only one student priced ticket may be purchased per ID.
- Seating is assigned unless otherwise indicated. In order to be seated with your friends/family, tickets must be purchased together.
- All tickets must either be charged to a MasterCard/Visa OR picked up 24 hours prior to showtime. Any unpaid reserved tickets will be released for resale.
- When ordering tickets by phone (785-8522), a MasterCard/Visa number is required to hold tickets at the box office. These tickets will be held for you until the performance. If you fail to pick up your tickets, your credit card will still be charged.
- For sold out performances, a waiting list will begin one hour before each performance. Waiting list requests can only be made in-person (no phone calls, please).
- Food and drink are not allowed in the Toland or Frederick Theatres.
- Recording or photographing any part of a performance is prohibited. Please check all cameras and recording equipment with the house manager.
- As a courtesy to the performers and members of the audience, beepers, electronic watches and cellular phones should be silenced or left with the house manager. Absolutely no texting during a performance.
- Theatre performances begin promptly at their scheduled times. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the theatre staff/house manager. We request that all audience members arrive 15-20 minutes early to pick up their tickets and to find their seats.
- Assisted listening devises are available for check out during a performance at the coat check. Please see a member of the house staff or house manager.
- Due to insurance restrictions, family and friends are not allowed to participate in production strikes.
- Lost and found articles should be turned in to the house manager. Articles that have been lost may be claimed at the coat check.
- The Department of Theatre Arts requests that all audience members treat the theatre space and its actors/technical staff with respect. The Department of Theatre Arts reserves the right to remove patrons who are being disruptive during the performance or mistreating the theatre facilities.