All annual reports, retention, and promotion materials at UWL are electronic. UWL has a contract with Digital Measures to provide the structure and format for electronic portfolios.
- June 1 : The deadline for faculty and IAS to enter all teaching, scholarship, & service activities into the e-portfolio system.
- To run a report, go to "Run Custom Reports:" Reference to running reports in the documentation below may include selecting a function called "run reports." In the current version of Digital Measures, the function is actually labeled " Run Custom Reports ."
For Faculty and IAS
- Using Digital Measures
- Introduction to Digital Measures (new faculty)
- What to Enter in Digital Measures: Faculty (Appendix D) and Instructional Academic Staff
- How to Upload Syllabi
- Creating Reports with Working Hyperlinks (pdf instructions - PC & MAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Digital Measures
- Redaction Guide (how to remove sensitive information from documents; requires Adobe Acrobat)
- Annotated tutorials
- Process Instructions and Samples for Candidates
For Department Chairs/Digital Measures Department-Level Interface
- Department Chair ePortfolio Guidelines - department-level interface within DM
Departmental Personnel Reports (retention/promotion/IAS promotion with varying deadlines) and Departmental Annual Reports
Note: The department-level Annual Report deadline is July 1st.
- Entering TAI Data into Digital Measures
For College offices
- College Offices & ePortfolios
- Note: The college-level information deadline is August 1st .
- For inquires with regard to content of your e-portfolio or processes for submission, please contact your department chair, dean, or the Provost's Office at 5-8042
- For technical issues contact the Help Desk.