All annual reports, retention, and promotion materials at UWL are electronic. UWL has a contract with Digital Measures to provide the structure and format for electronic portfolios.
- June 1: The deadline for faculty and IAS to enter all teaching, scholarship, & service activities into the e-portfolio system.
- To run a report, go to "Run Reports" and select the appropriate report as identified in the documentation below.
For Faculty and IAS
- Using Digital Measures
- Introduction to Digital Measures (new faculty)
- What to Enter in Digital Measures: Faculty (Appendix D) and Instructional Academic Staff
- How to Upload Syllabi
- Creating Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions About Digital Measures
- Redaction Guide (how to remove sensitive information from documents; requires Adobe Acrobat)
- Process Instructions and Samples for Candidates
For Department Chairs/Digital Measures Department-Level Interface
- Department Personnel Reports (retention/promotion/IAS promotion with varying deadlines)
- Department Annual Activity Reports (compilation of department activities and the 300-word summary of department information)-deadline is July 1st
- For inquires with regard to content of your e-portfolio or processes for submission, please contact your department chair, dean, or the Provost's Office at 5-8042
- For technical issues contact the Help Desk.