About Graff Main Hall

Graff Main Hall, built in 1909, is the original building on campus. It was designated as a historic site by the city of La Crosse in 1984 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Graff Main Hall contains classrooms, the 617 seat Hesprich auditorium, and administrative and academic department offices.

Graff Main Hall
1909
       
CAMPUS
WAYFINDING

view the campus map of

UWL

Events in Graff Main Hall