Event services and resources

Audio-visual services expanding section

Academic Spaces (see Classroom help tab)

If you have an event in a classroom space and have questions or need assistance, contact the IT help desk well before your event date.  If you need direct on-site support during a non-class time, special arrangements must be requested, and hourly support fees will apply.

The Student Union & Outdoor Spaces

Catering expanding section

The University dining service is ready to help you with all of your catering needs.  As the sole source of catering for University events, the staff can assist you with options ranging from beverage service through large-group buffet and plated meal options. The contact options are:

Catering Web Link
Phone:  608.785.6485 or 608.785.6841

Conference services expanding section

Continuing Education Conference Services

If you need assistance with an event or conference requiring these services: participant registration, publicity, housing accommodations, the Continuing Education Office is your resource.  Click on the link for more details.

Event planning expanding section

If you are planning a larger event and have questions about appropriate facilities, setup options, technology, services, and any related fees, we invite you to set up a time to meet with a staff member in the University Reservations Office.  Call us at 608.785.8895 to set up your appointment.

Event promotion expanding section

University event calendar

Please utilize this excellent tool to promote your upcoming UWL event.  Anyone with a UWL NetID is able to submit a request to post an event.

Digital signage

Click on this link to get information for posting your event information on digital monitors located in Centennial Hall and Whitney Center

Bulletin board information

Event ticket services expanding section

If you have an upcoming event, and you would like assistance with creating and selling tickets, click on this link for assistance.

Fundraising expanding section

Any UW-La Crosse group raising funds for their organization or for external charities must submit a fundraising form. Tentative reservations can be made in advance of turning in a fundraising form, but they will not be confirmed until the form has been submitted.

Fundraising for political candidates is not permissible per state statute.

Parking and directions expanding section

University Parking Link (See special event parking tab)

Guest Parking Permit Link

Campus Map & Directions

When sponsoring a meeting or event with external participants, it is the host's responsibility to ensure good communication with University Parking and the participants.  It is suggested to make arrangements as far in advance as possible.